1. Subject of the Conditions of Participation
(1) These conditions of participation regulate the conditions for participation in the competition and any necessary transfer of rights. The description and procedure of the respective competition takes place as part of the respective competition campaign on the KimbaMocca Dog Collars Facebook page.
(2) The organizer of the competition is Pascale Wilde, Dillenbergstrasse 11, 61389 Schmitten.
(3) By participating in the respective competition, these conditions of participation are accepted.
(4) The competition is not connected to Facebook, it is neither sponsored, supported nor organized by Facebook.
(1) Everyone who has reached the age of 18 and is resident in Europe is entitled to participate in the competition. Participation with fake identities or with identities of third parties is not allowed.
(2) Eligible participants can take part in the competition by liking the competition posting (“Like me”) and leaving this rating until the winners have been selected, commenting on the photo and also liking the page.
(3) Participation is possible until 12.12.2017 at 12 noon.
3. Winnings and Winning Notification
(1) We are giving away a Christmas collar to all eligible participants from the KimbaMocca X-mas collection to choose from.
(2) Winners will be chosen at random from all eligible entrants within one week of the entry closing date. The winners will be notified via the Facebook comment function or in a separate posting and asked to send an email to an email address provided there, in which the personal data is properly and truthfully completely transmitted. This information is used to send the prize.
(3) If we do not receive an e-mail from a winner within the specified period, the claim to the prize expires. In this case, we are entitled to carry out a substitute draw.
(3) Only one prize is possible per participant.
(4) The prize is neither transferable nor can the prize be exchanged or paid out in cash.
(5) Prizes will be mailed to the winner at the address provided. When the prize is handed over to a transport person, the risk passes to the winner. We are not responsible for delivery damage.
4. Liability and Indemnification
(1) If the participant uploads photos, the participant guarantees that he will not send any content whose provision, publication or use violates applicable law or the rights of third parties.
(2) The participant indemnifies us from third-party claims of any kind resulting from the illegality of photos used by the participant. The obligation to indemnify also includes the obligation to fully indemnify the organizer from legal defense costs (e.g. court and attorney's fees).
(3) By participating in the competition, the participant releases Facebook from any liability.
(1) A breach of these conditions of participation entitles us to exclude the respective participant from participation. This applies in particular if the participant provides incorrect information or if the photos or other content (e.g. comments) used violate applicable law or the rights of third parties. The same applies to comments that can be viewed as glorifying violence, offensive, harassing or degrading or that violate social decency in any other way.
(2) If the excluded participant is a winner who has already been drawn, the prize can be subsequently revoked.
6. Early Termination and Amendments
We reserve the right to prematurely end the competition in whole or in part at any time, even without observing a deadline, or to change the course of it if it is not possible for technical reasons (e.g. computer virus, manipulation of or errors in software/hardware) or legal reasons ( e.g. prohibition by Facebook) it is not possible to guarantee that the competition will be carried out properly.
We are responsible for the collection, processing and use of the participants' personal data if we process it ourselves. We will only use the personal details of the participant and their other personal data within the framework of the statutory provisions of data protection law. We will only save, process and use the information to the extent that this is necessary for the implementation of the competition or if the participant has given his consent. This also includes use to exercise the rights of use granted. The data will only be used to carry out the competition and will then be deleted.
The participant can request information about the data stored about his person at any time. For the rest, our data protection declaration, which can be accessed at XXXX, applies accordingly.
8. Final Provisions
(1) Should the Conditions of Participation contain ineffective provisions, the validity of the remaining conditions shall remain unaffected.
(2) German law applies. Legal action to review the draw is excluded.